Dan Paoletti is the Chief Executive Officer of the Ohio Health Information Partnership. Because of his previous work serving as a Vice President with the Ohio Hospital Association (OHA) and Chief Operating Officer of OHA Solutions, a strong partnership with the hospitals and health systems has been at the core of the organization’s success. As one of the founding Executive Board members of The Partnership, Dan has helped shape its vision, mission and policies since its inception. With more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry, his consulting, executive management and health information technology expertise have influenced the start-up and success of several organizations.
Dan also serves on the Board and Committees of the following organizations:
- DirectTrust, Washington D.C., 2017-Present, Treasurer & Board Member
- Health Policy Institute of Ohio, 2017-Present, Board Member
- Healthcare Collaborative of Greater Columbus, 2018-Present, Board Member
- Ohio Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative, Columbus,OH, 2012-Present, Committee
- OHA Solutions, Columbus, Ohio, 1996-Present, Board Member
- HIMSS HIE Committee, Chicago, IL, 2013-2014, Committee Member