Actionable Intelligence Network and Viral Healthcare Founders present the Digital Health Growth Summit, an on-demand event. The Summit was held on October 29-30, 2020. Registrants will receive on-demand access to the video recordings of all conference sessions. For more information and to register, please view our Registration/Pricing page.
The Summit highlights the marketing, sales, and leadership capabilities and strategies that are necessary for digital health startups to grow and scale. Speakers include nationally recognized growth experts and executives from digital health companies, hospitals, health systems, health plans and accelerators.
Through our state-of-the-art virtual event platform, conference participants will be able to pose questions to the speakers and to network with other attendees. The event will be live but attendees will have access to recorded presentations for 60 days after the conclusion of the Summit.
Who Should Attend
The Summit is designed to meet the information needs of marketing and sales leaders and other senior executives at digital health startups. The program would also be of interest to digital health accelerators, the investment community, consulting firms and marketing and sales technology companies.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Using the PAGE methodology to accelerate lead generation
- How digital health companies can maximize the effectiveness of paid advertising
- Best practices in content marketing
- How digital health company executives can use their social and digital presence as business leaders to enhance their personal and professional brand
- Growth optimization for podcasts
- Key strategies for creating a highly successful webinar
- How to craft an ROI-driven value proposition
- How to find the right champion to sell more effectively to hospitals, payers and employers
- Customer perspectives on marketing and sales from hospitals, health systems and health plans
- Insights on growth and scaling from digital health accelerators, investors and successful digital health companies
About the Conference Organizers
Viral Healthcare Founders is a collaborative, non-competitive community of founders and marketers dedicated to transforming healthcare. Website: bryanloomis.com
Actionable Intelligence Network (AIN) develops conferences that offer actionable information and insights and first-rate networking opportunities. The management of AIN has over 25 years of experience in organizing events for the healthcare, technology and finance sectors. For additional information on AIN, please visit: ain.events
For information on the Summit, including speaking and sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Satish Kavirajan, Managing Director, Actionable Intelligence Network