Douglas Goldstein is a leader in digital health therapeutics and scaling solutions that meet vital market needs. As a digital transformation executive, he delivers smart Go-to-Market business development and market access services that address the COVID-19 and mental health pandemics and provide virtual care at home or anywhere. Clients include:
- US Healthy Work – Teamed with David Shulkin, MD, 9th Secretary of Veterans Affairs in the delivery of ‘Virtual Health Advisor’ for safer reopening and operations during COVID-19 pandemic.
- electroCore, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECOR); noninvasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation for treatment of COVID-19 with FDA EUA and approved for migraine and headache treatment and prevention.
- Moterum Technologies – Developed the virtual neuro clinic at home strategy for 9zest, inc. and merged into Moterum Technologies creating a dynamic DTx in the neurodegenerative conditions – Device – Data SaaS platform company with a $15 valuation for Series B financing.
- Alphyn Biologics – Alphyn has AB 101 Multi-targeted Therapeutic platform delivering 40 bioactives to treat MRSA, skin cancer and suppress viruses.
- Palo Alto Health Sciences – Freespira: FDA approved therapy shown to reduce PTSD and Panic Attack symptoms up to 80% and lower suicidal ideation.
- CrownArmor.com – is an Anti-Viral Barrier Spray that reinforces Mask effectiveness to protect against COVID-19 infection.
- Ark.one Health, Inc. – Real-time Smart Value Based Payment and Pinpoint Performance Improvement A.I. Platform for health systems and health plans.
Previously, Doug served as the first Innovation Officer of the Inova Health System – Center for Personalized Health, a 120 acre, 1.2M sq. ft. leader in digital therapeutics, cancer care and precision medicine. He has been a leader in quality improvement with the development and management of the Ascension Health Exchange for a $23B Health System. Doug was the CEO and Founder of Health Online, Inc. he was a first mover in e-care, e-commerce. He is the author of 4 books on building and managing integrated health delivery systems and 7 books on technology and health. He has delivered more than 200 keynotes to 10,000 health and medical executives in the healthcare and life sciences industries.